How to edit PDF
- How to Edit PDF Pages
- 1. Click Page Edit
on the toolbar within PDFs;
- 2. Edit PDF pages such as Insert, Append, Replace, Extract, Split, Rotate, Paste, Copy and Delete PDFs;
3. Or right click at the thumbnails, choose to Page Edit, you can click Command to select more pages;
- 4. Or click main menu Tools -> Page Edit.
- How to Edit PDF with Thumbnails
- 1. Right click at the left thumbnails, choose to Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Insert, Share, Extract, Page Edit or Delete PDF pages;
- 2. Long-tap the page at the left thumbnail, drag it and insert where you want it to be;
- 3. Long-tap the page at the left thumbnail and drag it out , a new PDF will be created automatically at the desktop.
- How to Drag & Reorder PDF Pages
- 1. Long-tap the page at the left thumbnail;
- 2. Or in Page Edit , you can tap Command to drag 2 or more pages to reorder or to create a new PDF documents.
- How to Create Flattened PDFs
- 1. Click File on main menu and choose to "Save as Flattened PDF" or click Share -> Flattened Copy;
- 2. Save the annotated file as Flattened PDF.
- How to Add Links (Text, Images) to PDF
- 1. Select the piece of text you want to link;
- 2. Click 'Link' at toolbar;
- 3. Choose the link destination: 'Page' or 'URL' or 'Email'. Easy peasy;
4. Or select the text and then right click, choose Tools Mode -> Link, and then choose the link destination: 'Page' or 'URL' or 'Email';
- 5. Or click Tools at main menu: Tools -> Note Type -> Link, The blank space can also be linked as mentioned steps above.
- How to Delete Annotations
- 1. Check the annotation and right click to Delete or click delete on your keyboard;
- 2. Or right click the Notes Panel and select Note Type to Delete the specific notes;
- 3. Or right click or Command+ to choose more pages to Remove All Annotations.
- How to Encrypt PDF
- 1. Click "Security" and fill in "Password Security Settings".There you can set a required
password to open the document or restrict printing and copying of the document;
- 2. You can also add a document description such as Title, Author, Subject or Keywords;
- 3. Then encrypt the PDF file;
- 4. Or click main menu Tools -> Editor -> Security.
- How to Remove Password and Permission?
- PDF Password Remover is an easy-to-use PDF security remover, which helps users decrypt PDF protections and removes restrictions on printing, editing and copying.
- 1. Tap File on main menu -> Remove Passwords;
- 2. If open password is required, you need to enter the right password first and then remove protections from PDF files.
- How to Crop?
- 1. Tap Tools at the main menu and select Crop, or right click the file and select Crop;
- 2. Then you can choose to Crop All Pages, Crop Current Page, Auto Crop-Separate, Auto Crop-Combined or Select Area.
- How to Snapshot?
- 1. Tap Tools on the main menu and select Snapshot, or right click the file and select Snapshot.
- 2. Click Take Snapshot (Auto) you will get the screenshot of the current area and click Select Area you can customize the area.
- 3. The area you get can be copied, printed and exported as JPG/PNG/PDF.
- How to Edit Outline?
- 1. If you’d like to add the chapter title or sub-title to the outline, check the title and right click -> Add Outline Item;
- 2. Right click the outline panel you can edit the outline. You can add, delete and revise the outline.
- 3. Drag the items to reorder, or set a hierarchy relation by Promoting or Demoting;
- 4. Click the outline to redirect different pages/URL/Email.
- If you want to customize your toolbar to get more frequently-used tool items,
go "How to customize toolbar?" to learn more.